Combines gleaner headers

augerhead

looking to sell a A-630 corn head for a M_l and a Bish adapter that fits it to a R50 will separate. located in Ohio

Wildcat

For sale 1995 520 flexhead. 20', lTM, Electric reel, Poly, always shedded, very straight and clean, field ready. EC Kansas. Could send pictures.

dirtclod

Was wondering if anybody has a Bish adapter from an old style N7 to a 750 Massey headIJ Wheat got too weedy and will have to lay it down. Already have Massey dummy head. I'm near Denver, CO.

still_galvanized

for sale 1998 800 seris flex head 30 foot.new bottoms and lots of parts replaced underneath.call 580 471 7141

kevin

1996 525 Flex Head New AWS air reel SCH knife,Many new parts and is field ready. Stored inside located in Eastern Ontario (613) 826-2479

farmerj

I just purchased an A2 Gleaner that is in very good condition. Now I want a corn head for it. What model heads will fit thisIJ I thinking 3 row narrow. What Heads off other machines will fit KIJ FIJ CIJ ....

lGE

FOR SAlE: 1991 GlEANER R316 FlEXABlE GRAIN HEAD IN SOUTHERN IllINOIS $3250 OBO

max7777777us

Have a Crary Air Reel with the gear-box out. Anyone got information on putting new gears in itIJ 30 ft Need help yesterday!!!!!!!

BenM

I have a chance to get a 313 flex for my F2. It does not have any AHHC equipment; would I still be able to harvest with it, overriding the reel control and manually controlling the heightIJ Dealer says it can be done--but he wants to sell the head. Ben.