Combines gleaner headers

greeng

I just bought a l2 and the galvanized sheet metal is rust stained in some areas, not rusting but stained, what can I do to freshen up the tin workIJ is there a cleaner or some kind of rubbing compound to useIJ

gerf123

Head adapter needed to put a JD corn head on an R-62. Need the plate for sure. Shafts can be made up. Thanks, gerf123

BrownBend83

I just bought a f2 with a black 4 row narrow corn header. Where is the serial number on the header and what years were these types of headers madeIJ

BrownBend83

I have a black narrow corn header that came with the f2 I just recently purchased. Where is the serial number and which years did they make these headers.

ohio_farm_boy

bought newer r62 with heads dont need these. 1994 6-30 hugger with adaptor to fit older n6 or have saddle to fit newer r series. also have 1994 20' 520 with sch cutter has mount in it for n series with shaft drive hyd pump for reel. call 419-228-5516 lima ohio

Matt

How do the new hugger corn heads work with the poly snouts in down corn.We have corn down because of wind 2 weeks ago and stalk rot. Is the point still cast or a solid molded piece of plastic. do you still get the pushing of the leaves on the point when it gets damp in the evening.We tried to get one to demo but our dealer does not have one (830). Pros and cons please. Thanks Matt

hobbyfarmer

Just bought a dummyhead with a melroe pickup on it. I'm wondering where I can find parts for the pickup. A couple of the pickup belts have rotted through and need replacing.

The_Gleaner_Guys

We have several nice Gleaner heads for sale!! Here is a short list of some of our headers. 99' R-830 hugger, GVl poly, low acres, nice 89' R-630 hugger, agco poly kit, rebuilt 89' R-630 hugger, will have new knives, good chains 98' R-636 hugger, like new, less than 600 acres NR-630's black frame heads 81' l-830 rebuilt, new knives, chains, etc. 86' lM-630 rebuilt, new knives, chains, regalvinized, etc. various other cornheads NEW NEW NEW!! 2004 8030 flex head, SCH sickle, poly, Crary air reel 98' R-825 flex rebuilt, poly, std. cut sickle 00' R-820 flex nice low acres, poly, std. cut sickle 94' R-530 flex rebuilt, std. cut sickle 95' R-520 flex rebuilt, SCH sickle, poly NR-315, 316, 320 flex lM 215, 315, 316 flex various other flex and rigid heads. Call 402-643-3290 for more details. located in SE NE Farmers and Dealers welcome Thanks, Dave

nsixer

I am looking for a 20' N series 3 rigid head in good shape. I am in southeast ND. So, within reasonable driving distance.