Combines gleaner headers

Shank

In previous messages, Hyper Harvest ll talks of chroming stalk roll blades to decrease wear. My dealer knows nothing of this. Where can I send my new stalk roll blades to be chromedIJ Thanks.

COTTON

To anyone that can help me, Thanks. I have an R62 Gleaner with a series 3 Flex Head. We harvest mainly soybeans. last year my header started vibrating terribly!! It actually started shaking itself apart! The vibration is originating from the wobble box end of the header. We have replaced the wobble box, no good there. the A-arm is tight. It has broken 2 tie-rod ends where the a-arm attatches to the skid plate underneath the wobble box. the skid plate itself began to flex and bend. So this season we have replaced the skid plate,(the one which the wobble box is mounted to)and the tie rod end, along with all other maintenence, and the problem was fixed!!!!!!! But only for about 150 acres!!!! Now the vibration has returned!!!!! and the new skid plate is flexing!!!!! If anyone can help with this problem your time would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!! I Have to get this problem fixed and do so immediately!!!

agcoman

I am way behind in the combine books here.. hahaha .. just what is the difference between a conventional corn head and the hugger. thanks....confused...

Il_Farmer

I have a R-42, with a 500 flex head, I have alot of problems of beans bunching on right side and then feeder chain slip clutch slips, I ruined one slip clutch this fall. I run reel as low as possible, but just can't get that right side to run flat. Really frustrated, any answers. Thanks

Tom

Gather chain idler fittings face rearward and are hard to grease. Has anyone turned them so they are accessible from the frontIJ Thanks, Tom Russell

Pa

looking for a used 15 or 16 foot, series 3 header in southern ontario (Toronto area). any contacts would be greatly appreciated.

Pa

looking for a used 15 or 16 foot, series 3 header in southern ontario (Toronto area). any contacts would be greatly appreciated.

kdoss

Does anyone know where any of these headers are that is around Missouri or any state that is closeIJ