Combines gleaner headers

l3

Has anyone used one of those adapters with a newer "R" flexhead on an l combineIJ How well does it workIJ Does the offset bother anythingIJ Are there different companies that make this adapterIJ What kind of cost_modifications are involvedIJ

smled

I have always found that moving the feed chains as far forward as possible provides the best feeding. On a 700 header it is not possible to move the front chain to the far foward position because the chain will contact the flight on the auger. last year I trimmed the center flight on a auger and moved the chain clear foward.This greatly improved feeding in short spring wheat and light and fluffy barley. I am curious if any one else has tried this and if anyone forsees any downside to this change.Thankyou.

l3

What is involved in adapting a newer flexhead to an lIJ Is it worth the expense_toubleIJ How well does it performIJ I'm currently using a worn out 20 foot series II flexhead on an l3.

RADA

I am looking for a 25 foot 500 series flex platform for a 91 R60. Anyone have any leads as they seem to be difficult to locate in our area.

huskergleaner

My question concerns the gearbox on a hugger cornhead. How bad do they need to leak before you should have the seals replacedIJ If they for example use a tube of grease every couple of days should you replace the sealsIJ Pulling that gearbox out and replacing the seals does not look like a fun job to me. Also,is there another alternative to the gearbox grease that AGCO sellsIJ It seems kind of high priced. Thanks.

huskergleaner

My question concerns the gearbox on a hugger cornhead. How bad do they need to leak before you should have the seals replacedIJ If they for example use a tube of grease every couple of days should you replace the sealsIJ Pulling that gearbox out and replacing the seals does not look like a fun job to me. Also,is there another alternative to the gearbox grease that AGCO sellsIJ It seems kind of high priced. Thanks.

Mike

Curt-I may be interested in the C2 or the heads. Where are you located atIJ Email me @ mtlawrence@superpa.net. Mike

Trailtech

Would like some feedback on Trailtech Header Transports also on Trailtech and Jantz Single and Double

HIBRED

We are in Ontario Canada and would like to buy an 8 row narrow Hugger head, new if possible. We have a 1991 4 row wide Hugger head and a 1997 6 row narrow Hugger head to trade, these heads are in excellent condition. If possible let me know soon. Thanks.

HIBRED

We are looking for an 8 row narrow hugger head, new if possible. We have a 4 row wide Hugger head (1991) and a 1997 6 row narrow Hugger head for trade. These two heads are excellent and all tinwork is perfect and they are both field ready. Please let me know as soon as possible.