Combines gleaner headers

muleman51

does anyboby know of a mfg for a longdivider similar to the ones used on new heads or better yet a used one really only need the rightside

Brad

I have an excellent 4-38 black cornhead, however I recently switched to a 30" rows. My local dealer says that I can cut my 38" rows down to 30" rows. Has anybody done thisIJ How much work am I going to get intoIJ

Brad

I have an excellent black 4-38 cornhead, however, I recently switched to 30" rows. Can I convert my 4-38 cornhead to 4-30'sIJ How much expense and work am I getting intoIJ Any info would be helpful!

Hibred

We have a Hugger 4 row wide head for sale, it is in excellent condition, we rebuilt it las year, it has new chains, grass knives and all new sprockets. The tinwork is perfect, we no longer need the head and are asking $12,000.00 Canadian for it. Please let me know if you are interested or know someone who is. Thanks.

John_F

Help I just bought a F3 Gleaner and a 313 head that has a floating cutting bar. We are haveing a hard time of getting the automatic header controls to work. How do you set the controls on the head to work right. Trying to get those 3 springs to touch just right. I need all the help I can get thank you John F

John_F

Help I just bought a f3 gleaner with a 313 floating head and I can't get the automatic height control to work. I am havinng a hard time to get those three springs in the control to be in the right place to work right or at all. I could use any and all help in this matter. Thanks John

geoff

Having problems getting barley to feed into a 400 series front on an R-62. Repeats at the opening to the feeder house. The problem gets worse in hot dry conditions. It seems to be a fairly common complaint. Any new ideasIJ

phill

I am look for a job driving headers for a season I am a keen kiwi with harvesting experience