Combines gleaner headers

danf

What does it take for a hugger series corn head to chop the stocks up into small pieces so that a stock chopper is not neededIJ

MinnR62

I have a Hugger Corn head that has finished it's 11th season, have yet to touch it. What things should I do for maintance, no need to trade for a new one IJ

tim8200

I am looking for a 15-20 foot flex head to fit my l3. It needs to be a Series III I believe. Please respond if you know of any out there, mine is shot, and it's only 13'. It looks kind of funny with 30.5-32 tires, thanks a lot. I am also looking for a straw chopper for the same combine

Rolf

Why do you need to have the center of the flex header adjusted up higher than the out side'sIJ it looks like it has big bow in it when it's up but I need it with this bow when working so as not to dig dirt up in the center, but down to cut enough on the out sides! any idea's why this is so!!!!

GATOR

Does any one know if there is a kit to put a row crop head, (J D ) head on a K Gleaner ConbineIJ Will the k handle a 4 row head. I have seen some of the k`s in our area with 4 row corn heads hooked up. Did John Deere make a 3 row header ( row crop)IJ

mo2

We have a hugger corn head we would like to sell. It was bought from the factory on 20". e-mail moorefarms@fwi.com or call during the days at 219-623-3194

Dairyman

We are on a 4-38" system using a M2 with black-bottom, orange stripe header. I would like to move to a narrow row system. Question n1: Is the frame of our 4-38 long enough to shove everything together to make a 6-28" headerIJ We already own this 4 row head and other 4 rows are much cheaper to purchase than trading for a 6 row. I have more time and mechanical abilities than money, that is why I'm considering this. Question n2: How narrow a row spacing is possible with the black row unitsIJ When pushed together to 28" can you eliminate the short coupler shaft between rowsIJ Question n3: Does the new silver poly available for the huggers fit the older black headsIJ Thanks for the help. BTW -- I'm also looking for two row units, no-til coulters and double disk fert openers for a Deutz 385 planter...

MS

looking for a low acre black 8R-30 cornhead for my l2. Has anyone tried to convert a N or R series cornhead to an l2IJ

Max

Does anyone know of someone with a need for a 2 row wide corn head that came off a Gleaner E3IJ