Combines gleaner mods

Tecman

I'm interersted in the PF2000 or PF3000 and GPS equipment from Ag leader Technology. Does anyone have any experiance in this equipmentIJ How well does it workIJ Is it worth the moneyIJ What's the support from them likeIJ Your opinion is important to me!

farmboy

I am in process of hyperizing a n6, we didnt put in a threshing grate , where do put f2 rasp barIJ do you remove helical bars, or put them on top of helical barsIJ on our new concave the wires are 1 1_2 inches on center if we cut out everyother wire we will end up with a 1 5_8 gap is this rightIJ

D

I am looking for a small grain kit for a F2 corn and soybean special. I am told that they no longer exist but can be easily made. Nobody I know knows how to make them or knows what they consist of. Can anyone helpIJ

cowboy

How do you stop grain from going over the sives on a side hill with a Geaner M2 combine with out slowing ground speed down.

Big_Boy

Has anyone had any experience with a Sunnybroke generation 2 high inertia rotor in a R62IJ My main crops are soybeans, wheat and milo with a little corn too. I was wondering if it would increase the machines capicity in high moisture corn and in green stem beansIJ I have a 95 R62 with the air diesel. Thank you in advance.

CSCattleCO

I have bought a 1981 N6 with a 24ft wheat header. I have never had any experience with a Gleaner before and I was wondering what problems this particular model and year is prone to. Are they long lasting, sturdy, what is the average fuel consumptionIJ And any thing else that you may know about em. And could anyone tell me why are there so few AGCO dealers in West TexasIJ Wheat everywhere just no GleanersIJ

farmboy

Has anyone use a loewen (Petesen ) chafferIJ If so how do you decide where to adjust it. It looks completly deferent from the original one.

RamRod

By looking over my Sunnybrook rotor after one season, it is obvious by wear pattern that material is going another round on the left side of the concave. Have wedge installed. Is the steep helicals what has been known as the edible bean kitIJIJ What part numbers neededIJ How thick of a spacer strip is needed to set them close enough to the rasp barsIJ Will this setup work in tough green stem soybeans that may not want to "slide" sideways and may grind past the steep helicalsIJ Any experience with pluses and minusesIJ Thanks!

Dave_F

If the clean grain elevator needs to speed up when one hyperizes the corn shaffer on a conventional then why does'nt someone make a wider elevator or would this not be a feasible idea. Wider paddles would mean more capacity, which means we need to think of more hyperizations. Anyway, does anyone know if l walker cranks will fit in a G. How much capacity does a G have per hour in 150 b.p.a. corn.