Combines Harvest Help

rasphead

Jake, Am looking for Fall Harvest Help-Sept,10 to Nov. 10, 02. Corn,beans- Combine Operators,Grain Cart, Semi Drivers,Must be mechanically inclined! E-Mail more Info about yourself

swtvid

When do you start harvest, and what statesIJ How meny months tell doneIJ swtvid

Big_Al

Nice web site Shawn things are looking good for us around Cherokee OK just east of Alva keep up the good work can't wait for harvest to start again all this snow and cold gets me depressed. Take Care

weber

Thanks. I just talked to my farmers in Ok over the weekend and they said they got the very crucial rain they needed in southern Oklahoma and sounds like Alva is looking pretty promising also. I need to get on the phone the next few days and see how Kansas is looking. I am also ready for some warm weather here myself. I am ready to get the combines out of the shop and get them ready to go. I am also getting the harvest bug myself. Seems like at the end of the year your ready to be done but after a month off you wish the harvest was going... Well good luck to you and hope all is well for you this year...

Dick

To Whom This may concern, Just looking on the internet,looking at the possibility of coming over to the USA for a season to drive headers,and preferably case_ih 2388. Am a contractor my-self in Australia,currently in the possesion of a 99 model 2388. Will be available end of april until mid october 2004. You can contact me via e-mail; dicksk74@yahoo.com.au .

turbochevy03

I tried to send you a e-mail but am not sure it worked. If I did it will come from r6mann2003@hotmail.com. If you dont recieve it please contact me, I am very interested.

bluehawk1

just wondering how the barley in Idaho went. we are a long way off in north east north dakota. we get no heat and rain every other day. going to be tuff wheat harvest here everything is laid over.

weber

Well I didnt go out to Idaho this year but we are harvesting barley here at home it was a really good year for that here so far nothing under a 100bu_ac and the best was around 140bu_ac. We got an inch of rain here on tuesday wich is unheard of here so we will be doing maintenance for a few days. Wish you luck on the remainder of your harvest..

Unit5

Hey Shawn! I would like to cut some colorado corn. However, the wife and son would have to go also. Do you have enough room for usIJ How are you doingIJ I hope you have a safe harvest. Brian