Combines Reverse Bars

TOM

KIT n 71373509 IS $576.00 COVER KITCHROME lOWEN BAR IS $79.93 EACHHARDEN lOWEN BAR IS $67.33 EACHGlEANER EXT BAR CHROME IS $265.00 EACH (SET OF 2) 4 NEEDED PER COMBINE

Hyper_Harvest_II

Silver Bullet, Definitely remove the reverse bars from the R62.No need to waste power,fuel,wear and tear,time and money.Don't foget to add third helical extention over left hand corner of rear feed conveyor opening.Also,don't forget to do the other tricks of the trade for the P3's under the TIPS section.

johnboy

Rolf the 62 will stay with the 72 in dry conditions but when the going gets tough the bigger motor just pushes way ahead John. P.S. Has anybody had problems with the wobblebox on the 400 series platformsIJ

johnboy

Rolf,i am from Queensland Australia the same side of the big blue pond as you.Our harvesting is finished for about four weeks before the summer crops start.

Silver_Bullet

Thanks guys, your the best! Thought probably you would want the reverse bars out. Now I can go to the dealer with some ammo behind me! I'll print out your recommendations and show them to him. Good dealer, just feels like he has to play it safe with company recommendations.

Silver_Bullet

Forgot to mention that the fuel pump is being checked at this time. Guess that is pretty routine for this dealer.

Silver_Bullet

You can most definately run with no reverse bars and have minimal rotor loss. Most likely you will have a little more straw breakup with the reverse bars in. Those reverse bars rob a lot of power.