Combines All I want for Christmas is

T__langan

Rolf - How about loading your ute up with some sweet Aussie ladies for the partyIJ Of course, they will have to be dressed scantly in swimsuits for the drive here! And then they'll need to be kept nice and warm somehow, uh, let me guess how, up there in "Near Canada land" where Dan is. Us Yanks like women with foreign accents. Take me for instance, my wife is from Texas and has a Texas accent. Not foreign you sayIJ I've been to TX and if that ain't foreign, I don't know what is! Ok, here's a brain teaser - Here in the U.S., Northerners like me and Tom and Tom and Dan (gee, lots of Toms here!) are considered Yankees while Southerners like tbran and lbran are considered Rebels (the Hypers are riding the fence, I figure!). To an Aussie, are we all YankeesIJ Which reminds me of another thing - a warning to all Northerners - lbran has painted the Rebel Flag on all the Gleaners he'd trying to sell and named them "General lee" - and has no doubt tried to jump some rivers with them. Hey lbran, does Daisy come with you when you deliver those GleanersIJ

T__langan

Well, his sleigh is galvanized! He tried a green one once but it was so heavy his reindeer couldn't get it off the ground and top speed was only 18 mph. Plus, he could've made twice as many toys with the interest he was paying on that overpriced green thing. So he traded for a red one and it was ok but in damp conditions, it made all sorts of thumping, grinding, and groaning noises and scared the reindeer and the frame was awfully light on it. And the hoppers were way too small on both of them to haul all those toys. Then he finally seen the light and bought a Silver one. Well built frame, big hopper, reasonably priced, Comfortech cab, - Santa's happy now!

lbran

My wife(we'll call her Daisy) is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. I can't sent a picture, maybe I can get Nate to put it on. She's a knock out.

Coug_Fan

Two other things helped Santa decide to go silver: 1. The Elfs told Santa if they were going to work on it and if he didn't want to hear all kinds of profanity, it better be silver. 2. Santa really didn't want any "Johns" in his deer herd. My email address: rab@waint.net

Grainman

to let Silver Seeder - Turtle Dove Feeders have a smidgen of hope to actually try to have more capacity than a Deere does. As for Tom langan, did you ever get your underpants untied out of a knotIJ Apparently not, since you still haven't opened your eyes to see that Green rules the harvest scene.

T__langan

Grainman - As per your advice, I tied my underwear in a knot and.........I kinda like it! Tom

T__langan

Just wanted to clarify - I meant the see through "thing" - not your wife "thing"!