Combines bad day

Deerebines

78, 750 that's sat out for 2 years for 2 grandIJ You better grab some magazines and get to reading what equipment is actually worth. Man, I like you.....you just increased the value of my 9600 again with a high value placement on that massey. Bout time this high priced equipment hold it's value over time for once.

auditor

The owner of the combine thinks its worth between 7 and 9 thousand. I think he's nuts. I have found 9 sales of 750 massey's that when adjusted to the 78 average to about 2,000 dollars. I'm trying to keep the farmer and the insurance company happy. Not much fun.

Deerebines

Your right......He's nuts! Now I see what your doing......trying to keep both sides of the coin somewhat content. I'm telling you though, if that farmer is sore you place a 2 grand value on that combine than he needs to be in a nuthouse. Sounds to me now like he was trying to milk the insurance company.......I know 8 to 9 grand would come closer to matching an 860 in price.....not a 750. Sure wish'd you could post a picture of it........I'd bet dollars against dimes it is in reality worth alot less. Take care Deerebines

Deerebines

Few yearsIJ........Heck man, it's already getting to the point where it's almost as worthless and common as the masseys. You ain't telling me nothing I don't already know and had anticipated. When I get done with this 9600 I'll send you a picture because if it didn't get rolled or burned to collect insurance it's going to the tree row maybe in another 20 years. Slick tires, rusty gull wings, probably more silver tape than galvenizing on a gleaner and smoke worse than a perkins with a plugged filter. Deere split thier own throat overproducing these things......I'm just going to sit back now and watch how they try to recover. It cost massey because of thier sorry quality control. If you read on the deere page what dakota said about thier sts it sounds like deere is on thier way as well. Take care Deerebines

Combine_Wizard

At least you found the combine. last night, one of our new NH3 tanks was heisted and after all day and getting the law involved, we still can't find it. The dirty dope-heads!!!

greenstrat

low life, nothing better to do kids that needed entertainment after a good eve. of midnight basketball got in the guys combine, fired it up and headed it to the creek. Same type idiots have found that to be an interesting pastime here all over the place in west iowa. One guy came to the field last fall to find his two nearly new Case IH rotaries had been used in a demolition derby. Both totaled. lock you iron up at nite in a place not seen from the road. GS

Combine_Wizard

Hanging is too good for some creeps!!! I can't comment on the senseless destruction of such great combines. I hope the ones responsible are brought to justice.

deerelover

yeah i hear you guys .. we have had alot of crops run over by the little boys and there toys .. even got the law to haul one in for a longtime . he has to pay us $300.00 for what he done plus impound bill.over $1,000.00 so far he was the only one the law has caught .. we have caught a few but you cann't touch them for getting in trouble yourself .. but i think the nexttime we catch one we'll just follow him home and then come back and get the V ripper and see how they like there yard ripped up .. but the kids don't know any better when the parents won't do anything to them ! just gotta watch out for them when they retallyate .. could burn the barn or your equipment ..