Combines Biggest Gleaner dealer

Mike

Kehrer's make an honest attempt and they are super nice folks, but they have added no staff nor made any improvements to handle Heberer's customer base which had to be 3 or 4 times or maybe even larger than that. Their phone line can be busy for hours on end while you sit in the field. The local Deere dealer hired Heberers best combine mechanic and has made more service calls on my combine than anyone else. If you have a F or an l and can break down and wait a few days for parts then AGCO is for you. If you need parts and service TODAY, you better stockpile your own parts and fix it yourself because AGCO don't care. I have a one year old R72 and needed a part for the rear conveyor adjustment arm and found out that the part is backordered. So I took a welder to a $175,000 piece of equipment. Don't get me wrong I love my R72, but I wish I could find someone to stand behind it besides the salesman from Case IH and Deere.

brassring

don't get me wrong the Kehrer folks are great they will do whatever they can to help but yes I was a Heberer customer, and felt that if Heberer's ( Some of them ) were not running their business properly then agco should have stepped in and installed one of thier own people to oversee the operation and not give them all the rope and then hang them with it.Again thanks to Gene Dennis and Kevin at Kehrer's they put in a lot more parts and are tring their best to keep us running Agco on the other hand well I don't care to go there now I think I expressed my feelings before. so good luck and safe harvesting

Planter

Hey Illinois Gleaner. Do you go to Newton for most of your needs or T-Town. Albion has a pretty good dealership but the drive is a little far for me.

Illinois_Gleaner

Newton is our main dealer and I don't like going to T-Town unless I just have to. Nothing against Dittimore but T-Town Woodenshoes yukkk!!!!!! Where you from PlanterIJIJ About Albion I was just there last week looking around there lot. They are nice guys down there and seem to always have parts but there 50 miles and Newton is 7miles. If there was a closer dealer then Burtons I wouldnt darken there door. Illinois Gleaner

Planter

I'm from louisville. We go to Dittamores most of the time. If it is before harvest and we are getting the combine ready we try Albion. Years ago we had a good Allis dealer right here in town along with a JD dealer. Boy, how the times have changed!

Illinois_Gleaner

Yea Bailey was the guy that run that wansnt. There use to be alot of AC and Gleaners down in that area. If your from louisville you must know Speedy Bailey dont youIJIJ Ive bought a few vehicles from him. By the way I live at Willow Hill have you ever been thereIJIJ later,

Planter

Yes, I've known Speedy for years. A real nice guy. I've also been to Willow Hill. I usually cut up through St. Marie and Willow Hill on my way to Robinson. I read your post that you were done with beans. How much do you like on corn. By the way how does the R72 like the 12 row cornheadIJ Most of the guys in our area are trying to finish beans and should be done the middle of next week if the weather holds.

Planter

Yes, I've known Speedy for years. A real nice guy. I've also been to Willow Hill. I usually cut up through St. Marie and Willow Hill on my way to Robinson. I read your post that you were done with beans. How much do you like on corn. By the way how does the R72 like the 12 row cornheadIJ Most of the guys in our area are trying to finish beans and should be done the middle of next week if the weather holds.

Illinois_Gleaner

We are done with corn . Got done today . Only had 75 acres of corn before the rains hit. The 72 does pretty good with the 12 row I ususally run in the 3.5 to 4.0 with it. The corn was in the 165 range and going 14to 17 on moisture. This is the first year we had the 12 ,we traded a 8 row for it and I am pleased. I could push it faster but that is all they can keep hauled away. later

silver_blood

The biggest dealer is in williston Nd they have a lot of machinesonthe lot but the reel size is determined by how many they have out in the field