Combines Chevy Trucks Pioneer Seed CASE Combines

dakota_boy

Have 2 Dodge diesels, a Dodge Hemi, and a Chevy Duramax. 2 John Deere Combines and one Case IH combine. 90% tractors are J.D. and a couple of Case IH and one Ford Genesis. Plant 90% Pioneer corn, then a little Garst and Dekalb, the beans are 95% Prairie Brand and 0% Pioneer bean they do not yield. Semis are Kenworth T-600's and a Freightliner Fld 114, 2 have Detroits and one has Cummins.

mudflats

Freightliners, Chevy's, Axial Flows, JD tractors and equipment, Pioneer,Asgro, and Dekalb

Dave

94 Ford F-250 92 CaseIH 1640 74 JD 4630 Pioneer Seed Central Indiana

dieselade

this is a good topic....half of these guys are running a JDcombine and they are in this forumIJIJIJIJI have two ford trucks and I prefer chevy, have a case combine but prefer the green. Plant a little pioneer just to help out the local salesman.

farmert

Dodge truck lexus cars All red equipment except a MT765 Cat, rogator, and some green planters and All Garst seed. Most of the Pioneer guys around here are so mad they don't want to talk about it. They all have corn reels HAHAHA I like to call it the herd mentality alot of farmers are comfortable doing what all the coffee shop buddies are doing. I've been in the seed business a long time and heard and seen it all. been locked in a combine a long time nice to vent on here once and a while.

cott

International and Mack Semi's, Chevy Pickups, Red Tractors, Red Pickers, Red Combines, and all the trucks are also red in color. Plant Deltapine cotton and soybeans, Asgrow and DeKalb soybeans, Pioneer and Dekalb corn.

Mav

We have GM vehicles, red tractors (IH and old Steiger),red combines (IH and Massey). We hardly have anything John Deere (or any other color) that we use. We plant mostly Pioneer corn and a little bit of everything for soybeans. Whatever does the best in the yield trials determines what we plant.

redMN

Chevy trucks International and Dodge grain trucks Red equipment Northrup King corn and Asgrow and NK soybeans

nebraska_farmer

all chev and gmc vehicles (11 of them) some diesel, allis tractors (cept one IH 460 with a loader) red combine now, (still have my gleaners) heartland hybrids for corn, and what ever is avail. for beans. i think everyone has good soybeans.

Cott

Chevy trucks, Red combine, Orange cotton stripper, Peterbilt 378 with Detroit, Green tractors, Ford F600, Chevy ton and half propane spreader trucks, Pioneer corn, Deltapine Cotton and Beans.