Combines Dusty windows

Chris

I know this isn't quite the answer that you're looking for, but try hanging a chain from the back axle of your combine to the ground. It will help keep static from building up on the machine.

chuckm

We have also drug a chain to keep the dust off the glass. It worked well on our 4400 and 6620. Just remember to pin it up somewhere when you head down the road, it can really get to whipping at highway speeds.

greenstrat

Several years ago a traveling salesman brought a glass cleaner around called "amazing". Sounds like a joke, but I have used it ever since on tractors and combine windows alike, it really does keep windows clean longer. like pool cue chalk, you have to use it though.

chuck

this is more of a cleaning trick that I use. I clean my windows with a squeege, then whenever they get dusty I just use a car mop. It is very similar to a regular mop but I bought it at the automotive store. It removes the dust in one quick pass and you can do it while you are unloading.

Hop_a_l

Wax your windows with car wax, it doesn't keep all the dust off, but the dust wipes off easier. And all you have to do is wipe them down everyday instead of washing them. The down fall is that any time it rains you have to reapply the wax.

Silver_Shoes

There is a product called Dri-Wash that we use. Its like a liquid wax and its easy to apply. First clean windows with windex and then come back and spread dri-wash till it hazes and then wipe it off. Dust will accumulate but very easy to just wipe off with a California Duster.

silverbill

I use the Rain X that can be bought at Walmart. It helps reduce the dust from sticking to the glass.