Combines 8820

wheat_whacker

Parttimer, We raise all soft wheat up here. We just get too much disease to raise hard wheat. Some of the older Pioneer varieties ,2571 especially, are getting rusty. I am glad we quit it...

rf

ilive 30 miles north of DFW i just bought an 88 7720 T-ll 1685 hours It came from kentucky. It was a corn grain machine that I am in the process of speeding up the beater and changing the lower sieve. I was tinkering with it over the weekend and I have an electrical problem that just developed. I startred the engine and the radio or A_c did not come on. I turned the lights on flashers etc. hit the turn signal and the radio and AIJC came on when I turn the signal off or the flashers off the radio and AC go off. It was not like this when I bought it and this just developed. I did not seen any rat _ mice evidence and this only happens when the light are in the flasher _road setting not in field setting. The turn signal wiring is in the same wiring harness only at the console with the AC radio wiring because that comes down the right side of the cab and the turn signal wiring comes doen the steering wheel and under the cab. We have 4 varieites of wheat one hard and 3 soft. We have 2 varities of Agri Pro seed for a dealer Shiloh and Mason the Mason looks 70 + the rest should be in the 60 + range. I think I will be cutting by 25 May.

Wheat_whacker

RF, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDINGIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJ I got my 7720 out of West Texas near Amarillo. We have exactly the same problem with the electricity. Are you my cousin playing a trick on me.......IJIJIJIJIJ

Dg

Check the cab and chassie grounds. Sound like a bad ground connection.

rf

I live in Wylie which is east of Plano_Richarsdon area. Our milo is coming up now. We have alot of corn in our area. Sounds like you have experienced the same problem manifested the same way correctIJ