Combines case ih headers

dan

I just traded a 550 Massey for a low hour 1440 and was wondering if someone has a conversion avaliable to put a 44 head on a 1440... It looks like it would fit if the proper spockets and drive line would be availalbe.. Any help would be welcome ... Or if someone had a 4 row wide head that in good condition for sale.. Thanks.

yogi

Having trouble with header going down after climbing a terrace. Have installed latest update replacing cable linkage with rods and different pot. Helped some but still not right. 25' header is on 2388 both 2001 models. Had same trouble with 1997 model 2166 with 20' head. Running 5-6-mph in soybeans, if you slow down to 3-4 mph going over terraces seems to give it time to repond. Am I running too fastIJ Also have yet to figure out what the outside knob does on filed tracker settings

yogi

Having trouble with 25' 1020 header on 2388 going down after going over a terrace. Both are 2001 models. Running @ 5-6mph but have to slow down to 3-4mph to give header time to go down-sometimes slower. Is ground speed just too fastIJIJ Had same trouble with a 97 model 2166 w 20' head. Also I have yet to figure out what the outside knob does on the field tracker control panelIJIJ Any one have any ideas would be appreciated

cutmorenuhav

I HAVE A GOOD 1015 PICKUP HEAD FOR SAlE. WIll SEND PICTURES. IT HAS A HYDRAUlIC RAKE UP ON IT WHICH IS THE BEST AVAIlABlE.

cutmorenuhav

I HAVE A GOOD 1015 PICKUP HEAD FOR SAlE. WIll SEND PICTURES. IT HAS A HYDRAUlIC RAKE UP ON IT WHICH IS THE BEST AVAIlABlE.

DumFarmAr

I'm looking for a very good used 1020 25ft flex head or maybe a 30', with tracker and 3in cut. Perferable '98 or newer in the area of north central iowa or approx 200 miles within.I know their alot of people that take care of their equipment and don't get top price for it when the dealer takes it in on trade.

cornman

anyone know where i might find a left and right gear box for spairs, one of mine is getting a little hot.

Russ

How well do air reels work if you have short green weeds in your soybeansIJ Early fall before a frost for example. Or does a full fingered auger work better.