Combines case ih headers

zitzelsj

I have a nice 810 10' grain header for sale. Phone: 920 - 426 -4151 and leave message. jnz

KIWI__HARVESTER

Which of the two would be better for harvesting grass seed IJ Is Rake-Up a high cost pickup to run for wear and tear IJ And of the two which is more gentle on the crop IJ The windrows are rather large with seed yields around one ton per acre .

sask_ih_runner

has any one ran them side by side, and do you have any capacity or function comments. macdon , honeybee or a straight 1010 in wheat, barley , or canola. My guess is that the auger is less fixing, but performance wiseIJ thanks

Nick

I herd that the new CASE IH combines will have a header wagon built into them. If this is true, could someone post a picture of one.

Red_Barr

I need a 12-13ft Belt pickup for a 2188. Rake-up or other aftermarket attachments might be ok.

Red_Barr

I need a 12-13ft Belt pickup for a 2188. Rake-up or other aftermarket attachments might be ok.

Farmboy

Have for sale 11' 1015 pickup head with a 9' Sund pickup new only done 50 acres. Stored inside. Make me an offer.

danoo

IM lOOKING FOR A 15 FT 1020 HEAD I good condition and with 3 inch knives and no for to aft I will put on a 1440

danoo

I have a 1440 with 28l x 26 tires and can i run a 30" 4 row corn head with these tires Or is it possible to some way turn tires around with spacers and get it narrower Thanks Dan

Mlaw

Im looking for a used MacDon 962 36' header with an 871 adapter to fit on Case IH machines. If anyone has one or knows someone thats has any for sale please let me know, you can send me an email. Thanks alot.