Combines case ih headers

rdc

Is it possible to put an oil bath wobble box on an older 1010 head with the old style wobble box. Maybe with some kid of adapter plate.We are looking for something more reliable. Thanks.

rdc

Is it possible to put an oil bath wobble box on an older 1010 head with the old style wobble box. Maybe with some kid of adapter plate.We are looking for something more reliable. Thanks.

bob

has anyone else purchased a new tall corn kit for the 2200 series headIJ I got mine and installed it and don't think something is right. the flap starts ahead of the side panel about 8" ahead of the joint w_ the snout and ends about 16" befor the back of the head and I thought I followed the directions. Also I don't see what good the gas cylinders do they just seem to raise the front which is no good. the only thing I can see is if I reverse the brackets to move the curtain back more might be better have not seen amy good pictures of these installed to help with the problem. Any comments would be appriciated.

Clutch

Has anybody tried a Cressoni corn headIJ Just kind of wondering. I was told there are only 10 in the US

zitzelsj

IH 810 10' Quick Tach Grain Platform for Sale. Good condition (used on 40 acres this summer). $750IJ Oshkosh, WI 920-426-4151 zitzelsj@vbe.com

DumFarmAr

1990 1060 corn head, good to excellent.stright tin,waterpump bearings,3yr old knifes,always sheded,northeast iowa. photo avaliable, $10,200 email at kcacres@iowatelecom.net

bob

we were down 3 days waiting for a new row gearbox for 2 year old head. It was shipped from columbus, oh one day and got all the way to indinapolis by 2pm the next day. the third day the dealer went to the trucking co. and picked it up or it would have been 4 DAYS. WHAT A JOKE!!! I told the dealer it wasn't his fault when the parts aren't in his hands but case-ih-nh had better change shippers. first they said it'd be there by 10 the next day but then said it was too big to overnite it. now I found the slow input shaft is broke on the main gearbox and this will have to be replaced. I sure hope all this will be under warrantee, since it han't got 2000 acres on the whole thing and the 963 I traded in was 18 years old and never had a problem. has anyone else had problems with a 2200 series headIJ I like the hydro stripper plates, plastic, all the rest but ......this sh*! is getting old.

nebraska_farmer

one side on one row on my 863 ch stopped working, i was able to finish up with it like that, where should i look to find the problem, everything looks fine under the hood. i hate to climb under it with it running to look.

southpaw

I have a JD 222 flex for sale with case_ih adaptor plate PHn 620-459-6261 possibly with trailer