Combines case ih headers

tmellfam

I picked up an 810 head for a reasonable price because I always have 10-20 acres of wheat to do.This head seems to have some sort of floating cutter bar.(Hart CarterIJ)what modifications will I have to make to do wheatIJ Thanks

RAF

I've got a 20ft 1020, just looking to update to 25ft. Must have fore_aft (Can't live without that) Would trade or buy outright. located in west central Ohio. E-mail at rexal@juno.com

redfenders

want to put a 1063 on a 1440 need to put a bin extenion on concerned about trans, frame if it will take it.

theFARMINGminer

We have a 2188 which the header height module messed up (that's what we figure). We've changed the sensor on top of the feeder house a couple of times; but it doesn't fix the problem. We can't get the computer to calabrate the header to zero out, header acre count, return to height, etc. (we've done EXACTlY what the book says to do; even our dealer can't figure it out). Has anybody ever had this problem or know a solutionIJ

devo

Both of my header cylinders started to become scored at about 1000 hours. Now at 1200 they the chrome on both is almost complety gouged off. I intend to remodle the barrels and re-chrome the rams. My question is what caused this, case told me that some 2188's and older 2388's have experienced this but would not tell me what the problem is. My seals are still surprisingly good with no leaks, but I am concered with filings in my hydraulic system. If anyone has heard of this please respond. Tnks

Turnro

I'm looking for a used 2208-30" corn head. I would like for it to have hydrualic deck plates, and height sensors. E-mail me the price, how it is equipped, acres, and your location. turnro@hotmail.com TIA

bob

has anyone gone to the sch sickleIJ how much longer will it lastIJ how much service neededIJ have a ih doublecut yet and will only use it in soybeans but am gettng close to needing to replace.what is the good, the bad of the sch system thanks

kirk

I've read where this can help with amount of stalks getting into threshing area and allow faster ground speeed. Any comments appreciated.

fox

I just got my mod for 2208 head today. Case has not sent inst yet. Say its a2 hr job but looks like 2 days.Has anyone put the new feeder kit on yetIJSaid I was the only one that had feeding problems but they have akit to fix it.Just wondering.

axialgrinder

Have a 820 20ft. with poly, johnson grainsaver, tigerjaw sickle. Asking $2500 or obo