Combines case ih headers

Bill

Recently purchased used 1020 platform with 1.5 knives. Trying to cut wheat but is doing poor job. I have locked header in rigid position hoping it would help but hasn't. Does anyone have any suggestions.

GS

I am not familiar with draper headers. How well do they work in short dry land wheatIJ Is there a posiblity to have grain loss under center belt and feederIJ

Booger

If I purchased a 1010 15ft in the Eastern Ontario region do you think it would be resaleable in the future to trade on a flex. This 1010 is in really great shape for 2500. Thanks for any repl

KENT

An old friend called me the other day and wondered if I new of any face plate adapters for a John Deere Row Crop Head to go on a 2166. He purchased a six row head for his "narrow row beans" (30"). Any help greatly appreciated here in Northwest Indiana. leave phone number and email address if you can help. Thanks Kent!!!

fox

i have traded my 1083 for a new 2208 head and have a spare auger for the 1083 for sale. If interested post reply with e-mail address. Am located in central Il.

CRG

Can anyone tell me how to take the pulley off of a 1020 header wobble boxIJ Mainly I need to know which direction you turn it to loosen it. I have tried both ways and didn't budge it. I think the direction it runs looking at it from the side is counter clockwise.

plowboy

I just purchased a very nice 1990 1020 flex head and I noticed when I pinned it up, that it has a very distinct hump when sighting along the guards. I can't figure this out because when I sight along the spring-loaded channels that are pinned up, they appear to be straight. Apparently, the bend is in the guards or front bottom metal somehow. Is this head damaged or warpedIJ

steve

I have developed a positive feed drum to grab crop material from the table auger and into the feeder house allowing the elevator slats to take crop material evenly without plugging or repeating.

Oly

I have a 30 ft. 1020 that I've run on soybeans for 5 seasons. Today while preparing the machine for this season I noticed some nasty cracks in the lower frame on the left hand side. I was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem. I've always felt my head ran smooth and had no vibrations. I've got quite a ridge on my endrows which make my outside dividers bounce a lot on the ends. Could this be doing itIJ