Combines case ih headers

lowell

I am looking for a recent 25 or 30 foot 1020 and was wondering if any signicant changes have happened in the last 10 years and about what years they took place. What year did the oil cased wobble box show up, also dual drive.

Booger

Do about 100-150 acres a year. looking for a good used flex,should I spend the extra dollar on the 1020 or will the 820 do the job.Wheat,mixed and soys.

tf

Can a 615 combine handle a 4 row corn head. I know IH only recommends a 3-row header, but I was wondering if anyone had heard of any 615's running 4 row headers. Thanks in advance, Tim

Mo_Rice

I have a 30' 1020 header and I am having problem with the support arms breaking on it. They are all breaking right behind where the guard bolts onto them. They are breaking all the way across the header, not on either end.

diesel

I see a 1020 flex head advertised with a "pipe" reel. What is that and how is that different from the standard. Or is it standardIJ Thanks

farmall

We are having trouble getting crop in feeder house when in short standing grain. Wraps around auger. No rust etc... on pan. Machine is a 1480 with a 24' 810 head. Any helpIJ

sparling

I am looking for a combine around a 1989 to 1994 case ih 1640 or 1660. i was wandering where the best places to look i am from indiana.

tyzer

Can a guy get an 1144 Massey corn head to fit on a 1640 CIH combineIJ