Combines case ih headers

CRG

Can you use the bracket for a oil drive woble box drive and install a john deere oil drive woble drive on a 1020 bean head that has a old style woble drive on itIJ The reason I want to know about the deere drive is I already have one available to me and would not need to purchase a caseih if it would work. The bottom bearing is shot on my old drive and I have it off to repair but might just replace it with the deere if I can.

Trailtech

Would like some feedback on Trailtech Header Transports also on Trailtech and Jantz Single and Double Combine Trailers.

Trailtech

Would like some feedback on Trailtech Header Transports also on Trailtech and Jantz Single and Double Combine Trailers.

Big_Al

I am looking to buy a 1020 Flex head and am wondering if there is anything I should be looking for. Also, what is the difference, weight wise, between the 30 ft. rigid and flex heads(I wonder if I have to revamp my header trailer)IJ

chad

we purchased a johnson grain saver for one of our platforms, after removing all the bolts from our platform to install i thought there has to be a simpler way, and cheaper. Found a cheaper and simpler way...use either a 1.5 or 2 inch thick wall pvc pipe and cut it into 5 foot sections have it set behind the sickle on top of the deck sheet, only need two brackets per 5 foot section. Cost is only $35 and 1.5 hrs. to put on. we took our johnson grainsaver off, and have the pipe on both platforms. any questions on how to build let me know.

brian

Was talking to someone about doing some sunflowers and they suggested an All Crop head. Has anybody else heard of such a head and if so what do they look like and how costly are theyIJ

OATS

lOOKING AT A USED HEADER WITH A BENT AUGER HAS ANYONE HAD THEIR AUGER STRIGHTENED AND A NEW CENTER SECTION INSTAllEDIJ