Combines case ih headers

Alfalfa

I was wondering if it is possible to cut down a 30 inch head to a 22 inch head. I have heard it is hard to do if you can do it at all. I want an 8 row 22 for a 1480 or 1660. Any help would be great. Alfalfa

JB

I posted a similar enquiry in the general section. In a nut shell will a 843 corn head work on a 915 combine or will the combine tires make it too wide.

tj

Can anyone tell me how well the Corn-sol conversion kit for switching corn headers to sunflowers works. And if it works well in all conditions of sunflowers whether standing good or lodged. Also, is the shatter loss from the sunflower heads similar to pans or an all-crop header.

bob44

In a 1680 header 30 foot. What is the difference between the 810 and the 1010IJ Auger diameter and different sickle driveIJ bob

Bob

I would like more information regarding air reels; cost and performance. Thank you.

Australia

I have purchaed a 2388 for the 2000 harvest and want to fit a John Deere Flexible Cutterbar to it. Has anybody had any experience with this.

JW

I need help with troubleshooting on the header feed for wheat. The wheat won't feed into feeder house. What can we doIJThanks for your help!