Combines deere headers

harvestkid

I own a JD 9750 and am looking at going to a draper style header. I have narrowed it down to a HB or a Deere. Can anybody tell me the difference the two. They seem really similar but I was wanting an owner or operators opinion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

deereman

I am looking for a 643 header to convert to an 8 row on 22 inch rows. I would prefer good drives but the tin can be in any condition. I am in central Washington and can travel anywhere.

Fatboy

Could someone please explain the differences between heads. As in 643, 644, 645 corn heads etc.. I know they are 6 row but don't know what the 43, 44, 45 mean. Thanks....

deereman

I am modifying a JD 643 header to take 22" rows and will have extra snap roll gearboxes to sell. Any idea what they are worthIJ Anybody who wants them can let me know. I will have 30" tin as well.

Kip

I am considering buying a 1991 930 flex platform. The newer models are very similar except for the fingers that run in the center of the auger. Have these caused problems as they don't run together in a twisted row. Do the new plastic fingers helpIJ Are there any other differences between older 930's and the newer modelsIJ Kip

socoll

I look combine harvester. 6m grain header.Work condition. 30000$. Victor.

9600Max

Has anyone tried the 35 Foot Flex. I heard they were being tried out. Any info would help I like the 930F and am interested in the 35.

KIWI__HARVESTER

Can any one tell me about the 443 corn head, are they any good IJ And what to look out for when looking at purchasing one IJ What were the years of manufacture IJ The corn head would be used on a 7720. What settings would you run the 7720 at compared to wheat settings for 24% - 30% corn harvesting IJ How much money can you buy one for in your country and in what condition IJ Thanks for your help.

bigarm

Can anyone tell me how to make my 30 foot Macdon 960 work in wheatIJ Material hangs up on the cutterbar causing poor cutting unless the reel is right down on the bar. Then the pickup fingers on the reel carry material around. The side drapers also don't appear to move fast enough so that material balls up before it is dropped on the center draper. I like the concept, and my neighbors all love their 25 foot honeybee headers, but at this point, unless I can make some changes, I would have to say that a well tuned auger header is better.

kenner

Has anyone had any experience combining soybeans or field peas with Macdon 972 headersIJ I have heard that they do an excellent job of cutting close to the ground if they are set up right.