Combines deere headers

icanteritup

8 row geringhoff roto disc for sale used on 800acers fits 9000 series combines $34,000 obo

HRGD

Other than buying a Draper Header, can anyone tell me how to stop material from rolling around the Auger on a John Deere 930 Rigid Straight Cut Header. I have the Floor Strippers and the Rear Stripper in place. We use a spray called Tilt which keeps the straw green. This is a real problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Mad

We have broken 5 stalk roll shafts on our 893 corn head so far! We have no idea why they brake this year. It's the second season we run the header and combine (9650) now. The shafts brake at the first roll pin's hole. Is the combine to powerful for the headerIJ We run up to 6 mph if the corn is easy to cut. The stalk rolls have 2 bolts. What are they good forIJ Tighten up the fit of the roll on the fit on the shaftIJ Maybe this is the problem. Cause some of them are not tight. So the pins have to hold the whole roll on the shaft. Thanks in advance, Michael

bck

JD repair manual says to replace both fluted corn rollers at same time, didnt have puller--only did one.....in a rush...didnt seem to bother....what are potential problems...

greenman

Having trouble with the finger reel on a 224 straight front. The platform is good but the reel is falling to bits. Is this a common problem with these or just old age.

flyin_deere

jusr bought 925f with fore and aft but the switch isn't on my 9500. how hard is it to put it on, how much would it cost, and is it worth the cost to put it on the combineIJ

farmboy

For Sale Gleaner l3 combine green stripe 1987 2300 eng. hrs. straw chopper hydro , 1985 630 black corn head, 1985 318 flex head with Kelo air reel stainless steel feather sheets, 10' pickup head, all in excellent shape always stored inside. Make me a offer on package going to be sold bought new one. You want be sorry you did. Thanks e-mail or phone Bruce 1-519-263-5072