Combines deere headers

e_flier

When using an older AHC head on a Dial a Matic combine, how many height settings do you have IJ Just one, right IJ And by changing the pins in the harness adaptor, you can switch to position 1, 2, or 3 IJ But you cannot change height with the rotary switch in the cab, right IJ Thanks !

thistime

my 9610 seems to slip the drum belt real easy is this normal for a 9610 we are harvesting canola with draper the smallest of lumps seems to make the belt slip i saw burn marks around the pulley when i purchased the machine wondering if the belt is had its days machine has only done 900 hrs seperater we are also having probs with canola coming over the walkers we have the curtain in place and risers on the walkers ....thanks for any help

greengoose

we run a 93 series corn head with a wedge kit on it.. The custom combining that we do in corn there are a select few that always complain that the stalks arent cut as short as a case head.. is there anything more that can be done without having to buy a different corn headIJ

Brewster

For Sale 653A Row Crop Header and 1 653 Header for parts has self tighters on both heads. I had them to do Sunflower but no longer desire to raise sunflower here in Ohio because of mildew problems. Really worked good and go fast if sunflowers are standing straight

sodbuster

Can the shafts be rebuilt in these if they are grooved. The shaft holding the spirals onIJ We want reliability, but are wondering. thanks

KIWI__HARVESTER

Which of the two would be better for harvesting windrowed grass seed IJ Is the Rake - Up a high cost pickup to run for wear and tear IJ And of the two which is more gentle on the crop IJ The windrows are rather large with seed yields around one ton per acre .

HawkenCougar

I am interested in determining the minimum row spacing that can be obtained when modifying a JD 643 corn header for use in narrow rows. I would like to convert a 6-30" to a 9-20". Without any major modifications to the row units how narrow can they be set on a JD 643 headerIJ Will a 643 header frame carry 9 rows without additonal stiffeningIJ If not, what needs to be done to carry 9 rows. I presume that the answer will be the same for both the hi-tin and lo-tin series. We have an early model lo-tin header. I realize that we will have to modify the existing tin or buy new tin_plastic dividers. It's been raining here in southern Il for the last three weeks, the soil is saturated, the creeks have been bank full or running over for the past week, the five day forecast shows rain every day but one and nobody has any crops planted. We're ready to plant, just need to be able to find some dry dirt and that won't be anytime soon. Starting to run out of things to do and thought I'd get a jump on researching a planned winter project. If you've done this before and know the answer I would appreciate your comments. Thanks.

iowan

looking for older pickup header (or attachment for my grain table if there is such an item) suitable for combining 22 acres of oats with a JD 4400. (Need swather too.)