Combines fuel prices

Dust

Dont get me started about the GST. Bundy what were the crops like where you areIJ Ours looked good all year but missed out on rain in october, looks like there will be a lot of pinched grain in the wheat, barley should be ok.

Bundy

We planted on a full profile of moisture this year on perfect planting ran at the end of april early may. I went down hill after that! We had 2x2mm falls and 2x7mm falls from the day we planted to the start of seed set. luckily we got a bit of rain in Sept just as it was mid way through seed set and most around here averaged around the 7 to 9 bags. We were amazed, considering there were bugger all secondary roots down, at what was there, some paddocks going over a tonne. Quality was exceptional with protien from 13.5 up to over 16 and screenings under 2%.

Red_dog

Sorry for the delay in response Brodale. I deal with Central Energy Alliance for all fuel and dryer propane. We filled again today for $0.579 coloured. I take it you are located here in Ont.IJ Happy Harvest!

Red_dog

Brodale, I don't know if they go out that far since there based out of Guelph. Yet it never hurts to try. Contact n 1-800-265-7292 Propane last fill was $0.4299 which I find is plenty high but then again I only use about 15,000 ltr. Tell me how you make out!

iowaR52

Here in N.E. Iowa it is $1.79 gallon, not as bad as yours but still hard to swallow.

Bob

The higher the better. The sooner we wean ourselves the better off we will be. Time to switch to something else. We look stupid going all over the world trying to get oil. look like a bunch of bawling calves. Wean ourselves and get on to bunk feed we will all be better off. E85, biodiesel ,Windmills, nukes ,coal ,oil from Alaska . Dont tell me we cant we choose not to. Do you know how much fuel really costsIJ Air craft carriers ,nuclear subs ,dead soldiers, money flowing into the hands of terrorist idiots. Time to make a stand. Theres mine.

cornman

It may not be in our life, but the good ole farmer will get the last laugh. it may be tough being without fuel but how much 100 bushel corn can you grow in Iraqi sand!

mick

Here in Australia $1.17 per litre!= $5.27 per imperial gallon! Mick in Oz.