Combines fuel prices

riceman

A transport load of around 7000 gallons today was $1.62. Thats with 2% biodiesel. It went up a nickel at closing time today.

full_stick

DAP $520 Fuel $1.19 wheat only $140.00 and no rain in sight Farmers need more rights we feed the world and for whatIJIJIJIJ lifestyle

CAJUN__BOY

here in South louisiana $1.76 gal we'er about 60 miles from refinery, I say the enviromentalist that don't want to drill for oil here should be in Iraq fighting for oil from there,show us how much they care for our enviroment screw up theirs!!!!!!!!

wildcat1

I paid $1.75 less a nickle for volume (1000 gallons) last week. My fuel man said all diesel will go up a dime once his supply is gone. I'm in SC-KS, about 60 miles from the refinery in Ponca City, Oklahoma.

Wheaty1

looks like they will get the price up just in time for spring planting and wheat harvest. How is crop looking in your areaIJ I do some cutting not to far from youIJ

wildcat1

Wheat looks pretty good here, unless it was planted too early or too late. The late wheat is coming along, we got done topdressing last week. The early wheat looks pretty good unless it was grazed or has some leaf disease on it. We could use a half inch of rain to get the wheat growing. I have enough fuel to get me well into wheat harvest. We no-till all of our spring crops so that holds down on the fuel consumption. WC

canuck

Good post. Couldn't agree more. A quarter of the world hasn't even got clean water to drink and we complain about the cost of fuel.