Combines Merry Christmas

Big_Al

I would also like to add a Merry Christmas from the Great White North. May everyone be able to have fellowship with friens and family at this time of year And all the best in 2006

Greedy_Guts

Merry Christmas from England, this is a bloody good site with some nice people on it. I hope we get a better year next year too. Mind us farmers love to grumble!!!!!

AGCOfan

Same to you from up here in Ontario Canada. Wish it was a little colder and snowy but it's rather warm and raining. Still have snow on the ground though. Take care, Nathan

CORNKING

Merry Christmas, Tony and to all on here. Hope everybody is able to spend time with there familys during holidays. And everybody a Happy New Year! F.R.

Tom_Russell

Merry Christmas to you from another politically incorrect American.

posum

Good (wont let me use what I want) bless america and all of its freedoms. Be they politically correct or not.

posum

After I posted I reallized that this forum is world wide . Please pardon the national pride and allow me to say bless the farmers. they need blessings from all walks of life.

Unit_2

Merry Christmas to you also Big Al and to all of the rest of you who frequent this site and make it interesting. Hope you all have a very merry Christmas and are able to spend this day with your family and friends. With all the celebrating please don't forget who's birthday we are celebrating.