Combines Merry Christmas

M

We run green tractors, combines, windrower, and flexi-coil implements. One red baler. We had the worst ever up here in Saskatchewan. Early frost wiped out the wheat crop, and record precipitation took its toll on the pulse crops. But we're still here, ready for next year. looking forward too next year. Have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year everyone.

You are so right Forever-Red, We do have a lot to be thankful for.... Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

wildcat1

Merry Christmas to all of you guys (and galsIJ) here too. We have had a pretty good year, record dryland corn yields and a fairly good wheat crop. A lot of the milo went in late. Our cotton is still in the field waiting on the strippers to get there. I hope that's going to be this week.

dakota

Thanks for bringing this up. Merry Christmas to everybody, too. Our wheat harvest was a little short and our fall harvest a record. We have much to be thankfull for. Our troops have managed to keep terrorist attacks out of the US and many have given the ultimate sacrifice for this. At the same time, I am wondering about the Christian persecution, that is slowly creeping in, by suing away nativity scenes and ten commandment monuments, the tyrannical judiciary that is fraudulently altering our constitution. Our Canadian neighbours can surely tell stories about their latest hate crime laws, that put their pastors in prison. Just wondering ...

Rosco

We run a little of everything, 'cept AGCO. Gotta draw the line somewhere! We had a decent year over here in Alberta. little frost hurt the later wheat and rain took quality down a bit, but we'll be here next year too. Glad to hear that someone in sask will be farming as well!! You guys over there took a hell of a hit. My brother-in-law and his sons took over an 8000 acre farm at kelvington this spring. Only the early barley made it. Their farm back here in Alberta will have to carry them one more year. I'm guessing that there will be a lot of auction sales this spring. Heard about one young guy in NE Alberta that was given the farm and a herd of 300 cows a few years back. Now, the bank just walked in last week and shut him down. There are going to be a lot of these stories before the winter is over. Merry Christmas to all and best of luck for 2005!! Ross

sodbuster

Merry Christmas to all of you. We are in E ND and run all colors too. We have a son in Iraq and do count our blessings. He is safe so far. There are a lot of young people over their from the USA and please keep them in your thoughts. The last time we saw our son was wheat harvest and he sure enjoyed the 9600. Beats a bradley he said.

JR

Merry Christmas to all and thanks for all the info that I got from you guys Neil from central mi.

Downunder_7720

Belated Christmas greetings to you all from old Aussy. Harvest nearly complete, fairly light year. Rain came too late for my cereals, but assisted pod fill in lentils and chick peas. Enjoy seeing what is on harvesting.com occasionally. Cheers til next time