Combines Merry Christmas

unit_2

Galvanized, Glad to hear that there is good moisture in S W Okla. I cut wheat at Frederick. Two good crops in a row in that area would sure be nice. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! K.A.

Tommy_Tee

Merry Christmas from Greenfield Indiana where it is very white for Christmas for the first time since 1908. Got 8" on Christmas eve. I am a new comer and really enjoy this web site.

moose

I hope everyone is having a good Christmas holiday season. lots of snow here in northern Saskatchewan about 12 inches to date and snowing right now calling for another 12 inches tonight. I hope every one has a safe and prosperous new year.

Farm_Kid2

Here's a link that works. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Mike

Big_Al

"Merry Christmas" as well to everyone. Forever-Red I could not have said it better myself.

Unit_2

I too want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. In this part of Kansas 2004 will be the year we will talk about with our grandkids the record crops we had. In the far Western part of the state some will tell their grandkids that this was the forth year in a row that it didn't pay to get the combine out of the shed. let's hope everyone has a good crop next year. Merry Christmas everyone!! K.A.

farmert

Merry Christmas too all!! It has been a very emotional year up and down for me. I hope it starts to get better in the new year. Off to las Vegas sunday for a family vacation good luck to all Tony

chip

MERRY CHRISTMAS Back to you wildcat.We run solid Deeres here in wcwi.Also had a great year. chip

Unit5

Merry Christmas everybody!! G-O-D Bless all those away from home serving our country. Brian. Rockwell City Iowa