Combines Merry Christmas

CAJUN__BOY

ditto from the land down south It can only get better,MERRY CHISTMASS TO All!!!!!!!!!!!!!

red_rocket_2366

ditto here also from the frozen north.Merry christmas farmer tony.Glad you had a better season with the 8010.Makes us feel better tha casenh is trying to solve all problems.hard to keep everybody happy.

Forever_Red

"Merry Christmas Everyone" It truly has been a trying year, it can only get better. I do enjoy all you guys and (gals)IJ on this site. Jim.

bubs

The smell of Christmas will fill the house today as well as smiles. Secrets will almost be told and gifts will multiply beneath the tree as finally they are released from their hiding places. The trials and sorrows from the past year have to take the back seat as we rejoice in the birth of Jesus and the telling of the Christmas Story. I hope a tear fills your eyes as you remember but I also wish for overflowing excitement as you share your dreams. Share some of what you have with someone that needs an uplifting. let your wife have her way, it makes for a better day. Some gifts are easy. love, for instance. Wishing goodness and thanksgiving to each of you. When you show a four year old your combine, there is no difference between a 715 and an 8010.

Full_Stick

Merry Christmas to all about to set up the train set for my 3 1_2 year old boy this will be the best christmas for me since i was 9 the magic of christmas is a wonderfull thing hope the smile on my boys face will by one that will stay with me for the rest of my life. All the best for all of you in the coming seson . Thanks for the posts Paul

Unit_2

You have a beautiful way with words bubs. The true meaning of Christmas couldn't have been put any better. Merry Christmas to all!!

cornman

Merry Christmas to everyone from down here in Florida, remember the reason for the season Jesus, if you havent read the Christmas story to your family take the time to read luke 2 youll be glad you did.