Combines need help

farmguy

I have never run a 4wd as a planting tractor but I think it would be ok if a few things were checked out like tire size and weight.

Curt

Dean, Try checking the timing of the cutter bar, and making sure that the cutter bar is held down against the guards. I must say I've never used a wobble box set up but I know a pitman drive will cut up to 4mph or so with the header as slow as she'll go on the variable drive. Hope that helps, Curt

John_W

Have you looked on the CaseIH web siteIJ They have pictures and video of the combines and most other equipment. There are sites for the US and other parts of the world.

phgmarieta

Dear Friend, i try with the web site but no... There is information only for 2388 and 2366. I need information for the newest CASE AFX 8010. Please help me.

John_W

I don't have any information and I am not sure any information has been published for the public. I do know that the CIH 8010 and the NH CR series will share the same drive line and chassis. CIH will use the AFX single rotor and the NH CR has an updated twin rotor system. Biggest complaint I have heard about the CR is its overall size, weight and of course cost.

phgmarieta

Thank's friend. About CR 960 the price is really high. There is an article in one UK magazine PROFI with the price. I receive some pics of this new CIH 8010 fron one exibition in USA town london but it's all.

Forever_Red

phgmarieta, try this webb site; www.toytractorshow.com_cnh_combines.htm some info with a few pictures. It's a start, my dealer has some brochures, so I would guess others do also.

iaremec

the 8010 will have a 10.3liter iveco engine.wt.35600 ht.12.8 ft. grain tank cap.330. from fac. unloading speed 3 bu. per sec. cleaning system 10,075 sq. in. self leveling. 375 hp. with a 40 hp. power boost for unloading which is not timed. the rotor drive does not use belts.it runs by a cvt drive which is not a hydrostat. this is why you see more lines on 8010 compared to a nh. 30 in. rotor

phgmarieta

Thank you very much from Bulgaria. Do u know when will start official advertising program begause for Europe no any information.