Combines new combine

Rockpicker

Good pics. I already registered there. On that board I go by JD95guy

stsman

Hey Okie, will Deere redesign the Whole cab exterior also,because its time to make the cab look more different across the front etc because it still looks pretty much the same looking at the CAB from the out side,they really need to make a All-NEW bigger CAB!!!, since they have already made interior changes alot. Will the cleaning system be larger also. THANKS.

deeredriver

heres a pic of the european version you can see the folding auger http:__www.deere.com_en_GB_iCombines_9880i_sts_images_sts_cutaway.html

orange

Best to think of it this way, AGCO is going to add to the Gleaner line by painting the previous White Axial combine line silver. The White axial design combine is what Massey Ferguson currently paints red and calls a Massey. The existing "R" series will continue along side of the White design. New Class 8 will also be based on the White axial design.

IowaDan

Maybe nobody left on this site can afford one. lol. I have read some comments on thecombineforum.com site.

Ed_Boysun

Wait until next weekend. Should have something to report by then. EdB NE Montana

tbeck

Because they said I couldn't order one in "Stealth" black...! Noticed 2 at lindsey Imp in Williston ND on Tuesday, Super 77's

Ed_Boysun

Hi Tom, We don't get to Williston much anymore. Talked with Gary a while back and he said that Wendell retired. I always liked dealing with Wendell, as he was a go-getter. As far as Williston goes, the oil boom has completely ruined that town IMHO. looks like it's creeping our way too. Kind of a shame. EdB

T__langan

Went to the WI Farm Progress Show a few weeks ago and was disappointed to find there was not a Super Series there. The company reps said they didn't have any available to bring because production is all sold almost through the end of the year.