Combines new combine

azcutter

Keith there is a brand new 2003 9450 located in st charles,mn they are asking $115,000 it looks like it has a big top extension, chopper and 24.5 or 30.5 single tires you can see a picture on machine finder. call them at 507-932-4030 0r try the link below and search for 9450 there are only 19 listed both 1 new and 18 used GOOD lUCK AZCUTTER

ndfarmer

I have had it confirmed to me that the bullet rotor is on its way. I have not heard anything on a folding auger. We should all know more in August when they release the '06 models. Hopefully someone who knows more about it will respond to these messages.

JHEnt

Saw pictures on another site a few weeks ago. Folding auger on STS machines exported to Europe. From what one guy said they must have been like that over there for a while.

greenman

When i was down in the factory to see my 9860 being built, I had a talk with an engineer and he had made the comment that there would probably be a folding auger in a couple of years because of the size of the platforms. I know from experience the auger I have now is in the way at times when I am backing up around farmsites. If they would come out with a bigger platform, I think that would be a must.

gben

They have had the folding auger for a couple of years. Not sure what you had to do to get one but the machines shipped to Kingfisher, Ok. for northern custom cutters have had them for at least the last 2 years.

Wind

What you saw were most likely experimental versions out for testing. This is the first year for European combines getting the folding auger. There is real concern on the durability of the folding mechanism, mostly due to the weight of the folding joint. All cast iron out there a long ways from the support end of the auger. I don't think it will be in NA for a few years. Bullet rotor is on this year though, I think it is optional. Yes, something needs to be done with the shoe and cleaning area. Despite all the hype of the CNH large cleaning area, there is not any more capacity due to the other components. If they would get some of those sized correctly, look out.

okie

I put up new pictures in the John Deere forum. It says 2006 John Deere Combine. Follow this site.. http:__combineforums.proboards42.com_

gben

you are probably right, except dealer said that they are ordered in canada and delivered to him to set up. says the folding auger is an option in canada. don't know, just what dealer said.