Combines new combine

msdelta

Saw it at my dealer. He just got back from a showing of the machine. Said they will get one of these combines next summer.

likesmxbutdrives8420

hey what part of the ms delta are u fromIJIJ any chance any where in mississippiIJIJ

Bearcat

They were using an AFX 8010 to harvest Milo in Texas. You check it out at http:__www.toytractorshow.com_cnh_combines.htm looks like a real big machine. BC

easy_e

I saw a picture of the 8010 AFX on the toytractorshow website and it seemed that the rotary airscreen on the back of the machine was gone. Has anyone got a close enough look to see if this is trueIJ I'm very curious to see if CNH addresses this problem which cripples the 2388's. Currently, we have constructed a cover to go over our airscreen on our 2388. Any thoughts or commentsIJ

msdelta

yes, it is gone, covered by one of the large panels on the side. The side panels open up similiar to doors on ford trucks so you have full access for servicing, etc.

danbits

The CIH 7010 will be as big as the JD 9750 STS. It will have 325hp and a 300 bu grain tank. This is rated as a class 7 machine. The CIH 8010 is bigger than a 9750 JD. It will have 375hp and have a 330 bu grain tank. The 7010 is not replacing the 2388. It is obviously bigger than a 2388. There will be a 6010 to replace the 2388 which is a class 6 machine. It is my guess that the 2366 will continue to be produced as is for an indefinite period of time

ihc_afc

The story I got from the reps at the Iowa farm show in Sept, is that the 2366_88 will be made along with the new AFX machines until sometime in 2003. When the Quad City plant closes, the current line of machines is finished. He didn't say it in as many words, but implied that if a person wants a new 2366 or 2388, they better do it in the next year. Didn't hear of a 6010, but it would be in their interest to have a machine of that size.

R72

So what your telling me is that with your 375hp, 330 bin that you are a class 8. So that should make my two R72's class eight. I had them dynoed when I bought them they were both sitting around 385 hp, I now the bins are at 330 becuse i calabrate the yeild monitor with my weigh wagon. So dose that make them a class eight. Not trying to start a war just wanting to now. Colin