Combines chaff spreader

John_W

Afraid I made a "faux pas" on the link to Redekop. Sorry. This should one should work, hopefully.

Jimmy_Clark

I am actually in Scotland and we bale a lot of straw behind our Axial Flow. The main reason I didnt buy a combination hood was the fact that it seperates the straw from the chaff when you are windrowing it! Using the standard factory setup most of the chaff is mixed with the straw and you bale it at the same time. We dont find this a disadvantage when we are using the straw, but it probably makes the swath less weatherproof as it is very dense and does not dry out when it rains. Some older balers (particularly JD 500 series)dont feed well because of the short strw length and the chaff, but we have used NH and Welger round balers successfully.

John_W

You might check with this dealer in Idaho and see if he has one laying around. Used to be a few MH's around that used JE love chaff spreaders in this part of the world.

farkle

Crary Company manufactures chaff spreaders for the Gleaner M in single or double spinners.

notiller

I called them and they said they only make them for the R52

FARKlE

THIS IS INCORRECT. WHO WERE YOU TAlKING TO. I WIll GIVE YOU THE NUMBERS IF YOU WOUlD lIKE.

notiller

Yes i would very much so like the number. I called direct to the factory number off there web site. THANK YOU!