Combines chaff spreader

notiller

Yes i would very much so like the number. I called direct to the factory number off there web site. THANK YOU!

FARKlE

Call 1-800-247-7335 ask for Sam or Scott. Kit numbers for the M are 23071 for a single spreader complete with everything you need and 23095 for the double spreader complete with everything you need.

gkahle

We are going to adapt it to our special situation so any brand would work

John_W

Don't know about your combine, but most other combines use the oil from the reel drive motor circuit to run hydraulic chaff spreaders.

masseynut

we used the reel drive outlets on our 8570 just plug them in and go we put quick coupler on head hose so all you have to do when you put head on is unplug 1 hose from combine hook to head put other head hose to combine good luck

Mjay

I installed a Crary cyclone on my 99. It is the twin spreader and works well. It pivots easy to swing to the one side to adjust the sieves.The hyd. are plumbed to the back on the 99 so hookup is very easy. The kit comes with a flow control and has a built in relief valve. The relief valve gave me trouble when brand new, but it was replaced on warranty, 900hrs later no problems