Combines custom harvesting

Big_Al

Thanks for the reply unit 2 I am from the great white north Canada Eh. We plant mostly spring wheat here. Today the high was about 15 below with about 18" of snow on the ground.

Big_Al

We are south of Yorkton about 50 miles had about 12" on the 21st of Dec. then some more about a week ago. The snowmobilers are sure happy and the ice fishing is good on Crooked lake.

JAKE

SEARCHING FOR Sandl FARMS IMPERIAl NEBRASKA SCOTT PAYNE CUSTOM CUTTERS IJ ANY INFO APPRECIATED- EX FARMBOY MYSElF HAD EXCAVATOR HIRE and RENTAl BUSINESS MANY YEARS HERE IN ENGlAND - NOW WORKING AS RElIEF OPERATOR EXCAVATORS TRUCKS etc STIll WORKING THE HOURS BUT NONE OF THE HEADACHES IJIJ HOPING TO GET A SEAT FOR THIS HARVEST IJ ANY OFFERS OUT THERE IJ TAKE CARE EVERYBODY SAFE WORKING

Glen

Al, nice to hear from you, we have about 12 inches of snow at Aylsham, SK, sure could use a bunch more. See you in Cherokee

1farmer

where are you fromIJ and just wundering when and where you are going in australia. also wundering if u would be hireing anyone to go let me know. my email is below

2rotorsrule

I didn't want to comment, but have always expressed interest in also going. I don't want to jump on your bandwagon or take something away you asked for first...possible to get a small group of us to goIJ You guys ever gone to Australias harvest beforeIJ

rod

You could try posting your details or requests on http:__www.agha.org.au_employ_