Combines Not impressed with AFX 8010

M

I guess that's why they out sell 8010 and the 2388 by about HHHHMMMMMMM 10 to 1. So I guess someone must like them.

ihc_afc

Yea right. By whose numbers Deer'sIJ Windoze outsells the Mac OS by 10 fold. Does that make it better. Don't think so. I'll take OS X Unix thank you very much.

Chuckm

Ooooooo nooooooooo ........... now we are going to have the PC_OS debate also........

M

"WTF" are you talking about IJIJIJIJ last I looked, this was a combine talk show!! I can see I've been wasting my time with you.

JOJOBEAN

i agree with mondo, this is not a pc forum. If you want to have a nerdy debate theres a million and one other forums for that. Ps. macs and Unix blows :)

birdhunter

"JD rules this market and will in the future" It must be nice living in an imaginary world, C-Bine

C_Bine

Nah I dont live in an imaginary world I just live in the good old US of A, I am not interested in argueing with you birddog as there is no reason to. JD "rules" aka has the greates market share and will into the future. It's all about dealer support, why drive by 3-4 JD dealers to get to some other brandIJ Maybe JD isnt the latest and greatest but it shure as hell gets the job done.

ihc_afc

Keep your green panties in check guys. The OS comment was just a comparison. It could be used with many other things to offer similar contrasts on this "combine" forum. Guess you aren't worth wasting keystrokes over either. Shut up and go collect some more govt. handouts.

birdhunter

C-Bine, Glad to see that at least you can admit that john deere isn't the greatest. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem!!

FR

Hey go kick your dog it will make you happy. Or are you pi--ed off because Case is warranting 8010 for another year and Deere did not. And tell me again how many updates did the STS have again.