Combines Not impressed with AFX 8010

Case_Farmer

Since When Did John Deere ever beat CASE IH In the CAB Department.. I seriously doubt it's any nicer or has better visablity

Case_Farmer

Just curious to how many farming programs are available for Mac and other operating systerms haha Windows XP Fan :) (sorry people but you have to admitt on the large it works really good) if not that must mean you own a HP :)

Case_Farmer

yeah its like anything most of the time its about the operator more than the combine.

wind

I didn't say they "beat" Case IH. What i did say is that the cab frame on the Case is the same as the New Holland.

Case_Farmer

NH did design them!!!!!!!!!! They made case throw away there next combine which was going to be 15 percent larger than the 8010 and told them here's the basics and the frame do whatever you want with it.. Just makeing sure the facts are out there

Gene9750

yes I had two yours warrenty many times over the years from 9600's some 9610's latest was just for buying a 60 series. So to answer your question YES THEY DO WARRENTY FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR.

Case_Farmer

yeah...well heck the whole frame is its the same combine frame and everything NH just gave them the basics and said here do whatever you want

red_guy

Do you know of anyone that bought a brand new 50 series rotary the first year they came out; I'm sure they were all completely satisfied!!