Combines Why is New Holland combines the least soldIJ

2rotorsrule

Their just digging for something to argue about. Can't find a fault so they make a comment on our unload auger. We don't have any problems. It takes a little longer to unload, but nobody says anything about the gleaner auger. I guess someday maybe some of these blind people will not be so yellow colorblind

Ilnewholland

I like the unloading system on my TR-98 because I grow white food grade corn, soybean seed for Garst an Asgrow, seed wheat for FS and yellow corn and commercial soybeans. I have to clean the combine often and it does not take to long plus I don't think it does as much damage to my grain also as I have to be concerned with stress cracks and damaged grain. I do not farm a lot of acres (1500) so getting premiums on my grain is the only way that I can stay farming. To me doing a good job is my top priority and my New Holland's over the past 24 years have never let me down.

tf

Hey, bmoney7 is probably a dumb salesman that works for a green dealer. He is trying to sell a Case combine on the other sites.

All_colours_turned_Yellow

Probably because most farmers when it comes time to trade don't honestly and truthfully do their homework when it comes time to check out what the competition has on the market. New Hollands TX model made in Belgium ten years ago was 10 years ahead of where the competition is today. Any direct cut header over 20ft. has a double knife drive, floating auger in the header to help feed slugs through, state of the art smooth hydraulic forwarder and reverser that enables the operator to inch a slug through the machine or back it out completely. The New Holland combine was the first to have contour controlling on the feederhouse and sonar to control lateral and vertical height automatically when harvesting small grains. New Holland was also the first to have a twin rotor machine. New Holland has one of the most balanced running combines on the market with the most power for its class. New Hollands unloading system is so effortless to operate and gentle on grain that if the drive chain is removed, one finger can rotate the unloader from one end to another with no grain in it. Not to mention that the TX model has a 40% engineering factor built into it where every component is 40% heavier than it has to be. The TX also has automatic lateral tilting sieves with one of the largest cleaning areas on the market 10000 sq inches. The New Hollands straw chopper has one of the finest cuts and widest spreads of any combine today. The TX combine can be switched from chopping to windrowing in less than 5 seconds. The Genesis engine is one of the most reliable and fuel efficient power plants on the market today burning as little as .6 gallons _ acre depending on conditions. The TX combine cab is simply state of the art, with its' infoview monitor and combination fiber optic and electodiagnostic capabilities and multi function joy stick. As far as performance this Tx combine was tested back in the early 90's against the Deere 9500 and 9600 by PAMI, an independent western organization that monitors the performance of combines. The Tx36 with a 240hp Ford engine doubled the output of a 9500 and did 500+ bu. more than the 9600 at 1% and 1 1_2% loss respectively. The TX machines today run 275 and 325hp respectively. Need I go any further or longerIJ With features and capabilities like this, the New Holland TX combine is truly a machine that should be the norm from which all other machines are based. I used to trade combines every 2 to 3 years and went through 25 years of combines before finally doing my homework and now I am a truly satisfied New Holland TX customer. As far as the rest, WHO CARES!

raneverybrand

It is the total truth about cutting soybeans.It will cut like no other.Beleive me or not.Just try one.Thats all I have to say.The bean head wouldn't cut the beans fast enough..30ft in 55 bushel soybeans.It was a 9650sts.I'm sure it wouldn't cut these speeds in all conditions,but I was very impressed.

Old_Farmer

I have been wondering which machine to replace my old 860 with

Endeered

The "green section" as you call it has never seen so much nonsence until 2rotorsrule started posting there. All machines have their merits and downfalls. This type of brand loyalty or "colour blindness" helps no-one. Replace 9 JD's (or any other machine for that matter)with 3 NH, I'd like to see that!

Illinois_Gleaner

I would have to say even though I dont want to but I dont think there is much of a Batam wagon for the silver. There are a lot of things that compare on the two combines like the simplicity and the unloading and the not buying one because they arent red or green. When I see someone in my area driving a Silver or Yellow one I always figure there not a go along with the crowd guy. Thats why I drive Gleaners I dont have to be like everyone else. Just my 2 cents John Ferguson

JimB

I know where you can buy one of these heavy weights for a decent price - The owner has just purchased a TX-68 and has his 1998 TX-66 for sale privatley. I know this machine - it has had extremely good care and has very low hours Jim

BOSS_351

Endeered........ This bloke 2rotorsrule, must have 2 brains as well as 2 Rotors, one brain is lost and the other is out lookin for it. Come on 2rotors, things arent all yellow that are good. Give us some unbiased opinion, not showroom phamplet statements. BOSS 351