Combines Why is New Holland combines the least soldIJ

booger

kind of funny that jd comes out with the sts right after the patent is up on the axial flow. I think nh is a hard one to trade in. If you have one to trade it"s more value to the nh dealer because the others don"t want them a hard used sell. Just like a massey tractor once you have one you got it. If these nh come out of the closet it will likly be a different colour or name. I can't see one company biulding alot of different models of anything in this money making farm world.

All_colours_turned_Yellow

If you wanted to know about the TR combine you should go to a sales clinic not a maintenance, opertions clinic!!! If there was nobody in the tent that could tell you that TR's work satisfactorily!!! There are alot of businesses like Kuchar that are making a killing selling after market assecories for making JD AND Case IH combines work. It is reasons like this that their are these combine clinics so they can get it right the second time!!!

gm

with the electronic stonetrap on the TRs I doubt that the fence post would have enen made it into the combine in the first place.

gm

now why does everyone have to spend so much time here arguing about what type is best when it is so obvious that the NH is the best.

9884_all_the_way

it is hard to come by perfection that is why there are so little newholland combines